Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's post is the Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens.

Well this one's hard considering all of my books from 1.5 years ago are in boxes behind the couches.  So, if I had ten minutes, I'd probably be hauling the boxes out as fast as I can.  For the books from the last year, I'd be throwing those in an empty box and running as far away from the aliens...

  

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Darkest Powers Series by Kelley Armstrong
Dark Swan Series by Richelle Mead

   

If I Stay/Where She Went by Gayle Forman
The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs
Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost

  

Shatter Me by Tareheh Mafi
Tempest by Julie Cross
Women of the Otherworld Series by Kelley Armstrong

I know with me listing series that it puts me way above the ten book limit.  However, that's what my box is for.  And of course I'd save all of the books on my to-read list (I have a second box)...

5 comments:

  1. Funny! Of course you would. We can't be off on some alien world with nothing to read, right?!

    Here's my Top Ten Books I'd Save If My Home Was on Fire.

    I'd like to invite you to sign up for my February Giveaway! Win Paris to the Past or All Kinds of Kisses or a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - I'd try to take more than 10 - I'd better hurry up and get an eReader just in case this scenario happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved If I Stay and Where She Went. I need to read the Darkest Powers series. Nice picks!

    My Top Ten
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-ten-books-id-quickly-save-if-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Night Huntress! I would be very sad if I lost those books!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairytale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-ten-tuesday-14-books-id-save-during.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many of these books are good and I haven't read any of them! Shame on me :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...