Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox


The "In My Mailbox" post consists of which books we bought during the past week, hosted by The Story Siren.


For review:


From the library:
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
    • Amazon | Book Depoistory | Goodreads
      • Dystopian novels have become the new fashion...  I'll admit however that I judged this book by its cover and title.  But so many people said it was good.  And that's when I decided to read the description and wondered why on earth I hadn't read this book yet.
For Review (e-edition):

Life is But a Dream by Brian James
I've only read one other book that really dealt with schizophrenia.  And it was beautiful yet scary all at the same time.  I'm looking forward to this one.  Thanks goes to Netgalley and MacMillan Children's Publishing Group.







The Night She Disappeared by April Henry
Have you ever had moments where you realize someone else's ill fate should have been your own but by chance or luck, it wasn't?  That's what intrigued me about this book.  It sounds like a good mystery.  Thanks goes to Netgalley and MacMillan Children's Publishing Group.







Purchased (e-edition):

My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Since I loved Switched so much, I thought I'd give this book a try.  It has vampires in it, so it must be good (right?).

13 comments:

  1. I love mysteries!!!!!
    *running to NetGalleywith fingers crossed to request that April Henry book*
    Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered Born Wicked today, I hope it gets here fast because it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium is amazing! Hope you enjoy it :)

    I enjoyed Switched so much that I recently bought My Blood Approves as well. Haven't read it yet though.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Born Wicked looks fantastic!! Enjoy! I loved Delirium and Switched, so I too purchased My Blood Approves right after! (Unfortunately, that was a year ago... a lot has happened!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Delerium! Hope you enjoy all of your books. You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Born Wicked looks incredible and I love how it's about witches! And yay for The Night She Disappeared and Life is But a Dream. Both of those books are spectacular. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice selection of books! I'm very curious about Born Wicked, so here's hoping my library orders it once it's available. Enjoy all of your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Born Wicked sounds amazing! really want to read that too. Delirium is AMAZING, I really love it =D
    Enjoy your book and thank you for visiting my IMM ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I really want to read Born Wicked and Delirium. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked Delirium and can't wait to read Pandemonium. Great books!
    NC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to read Life is But a Dream so badly! Can't wait to see what you think of it! I really want to read Delirium as well. Thanks for visiting Feminist Fairytale Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just finished Life is But a Dream and it was really good! I really hope you enjoy it!

    Great Haul, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul. I'm dying to read Born Wicked it sounds so good. I can't resist a re-telling. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...