Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it spotlights upcoming books that we as readers are anxiously awaiting...

Unitl I Die by Amy Plum
Genre:  Paranormal Fantasy
Revenants Series, Book 2
Expected publication:  May 8, 2012
Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads

Description (taken from Goodreads):
Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.


If you're looking for an interesting book series with a different paranormal twist, then look into these books.  This series has a fresh take at the paranormal universe with an awesome touch of romance.  And I can't wait to read this book.  I also think the covers for these books are gorgeous.

5 comments:

  1. Who isn't looking forward to this! I love the botanical illustrations on the cover from Johanna Basford and even have print by her.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cover! Sounds like it will be a good story, too.
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I've never heard of that series! The cover is so cool, so I think I'm gonna check out the first book before this one comes out. Great pick!!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cover is so curly and cool!! :)

    stop by my wow?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/arc-review-incarnate.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I didn't LOOOVE the first book. But I really liked it. I like the covers even more.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...